Saturday, July 6, 2013

A big thank you...

to everyone who came to Open day.!!

Today was an absolutely glorious day, the sun was beaming down, and so I was unsure as to how many would attend.

But you didn't let us down.

You came

You learnt

You booked

You shopped

You ate cupcakes

You laughed

You created

and We thank you xx

This was the sight that greeted me at 7am this morning...


The magpies had been playing with the bin bag!!




Ans this was the next sight..beautiful cup cakes from the fabulous Teresa


All 4 taster classes went down a storm. Big thanks to Sandra, Michelle and Kate.



Big thanks to the workforce, the lovely Bekah and yes...that is Ali looking resplendent in a dress!!


With Ben in Australia, even I was working!!

Here's a sneak of what you missed









Back to the grindstone again tomorrow with the regular Sunday Art journalers.

Whatever you are doing..make it a good one.

Enjoy xx

6 comments:

Linda Jones said...

We had a fab time. Well done everyone!

Kaz Hall said...

Aww missed out on all those yummy cakes!! Looks like you had a fab day xx

Debbie said...

Hi Dy
Thank you so much for yesterday, Angie and I had a wonderful time with Kate crane.
We loved the project we made and after the "Play" and the gorgeous weather, we were ready for a nice pint of Lager at 5pm!
(oh that went down well!!)
Look forward to joining in with a Workshop sometime in the year.
Debbiex

Laura (Faerielore) said...

I spy with my little eye a lovely looking new tattoo !!!! xxxx

Crafty Humphreys said...

Absolutely loved it. Met amazing people, learnt great new tricks! Carried on working on my fishy tags AND my new Art Journal on the train back to Kings Cross. Looking forward to coming back on 12 Sept. Thanks for having me Dyan! Suz (aka Surrey Crafts) xxxx

Crafty Humphreys said...

Absolutely loved it. Met amazing people, learnt great new tricks! Carried on working on my fishy tags AND my new Art Journal on the train back to Kings Cross. Looking forward to coming back on 12 Sept. Thanks for having me Dyan! Suz (aka Surrey Crafts) xxxx

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott