Thursday, December 19, 2013

With tongue stuck firmly in cheek

Woop whoop my Dylusions range seems to be getting more popular by the day. I am so excited that loads of you follow my passion for it..

One of my dear friends Cesar Rodriguez has been keeping me entertained over the last few weeks with his photos of celebrities "seemingly" enjoying my inks. He has had me in tears of laughter at some of them, so I thought you might like to see them too.

This is the one that started it all off after his recent trip to the Vatican…

And it just grew from there…





I love how he matched the colours for the Dalai Lama...


And the Queen…lol


My Hero…


And who else could we end with but the man himself.


Thank you so much Cesar for the fun you gave me with this, I still giggle and snort every time I look at them.

I also can't stop the tears from running down me leg when I watch the following video. I sent it to Tim, who is a mahoosive Downton fan and I can still picture him holding his belly and giggling. We are such children and we love it..!!!


http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2013/12/18/downton-abbey-with-farts/

Enjoy xx

17 comments:

Maria said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a lovely holiday season!

CesarAustin said...

LMAO... I need to do more of them… they are hilarious!!!

sgordon1214 said...

The Lucy photo is my favorite!

Caroline D. said...

LOL!! These pics are great!! WTG Cesar! But what I am drooling over is the SIZE of the spray bottles... wish they were that big in real life!! Now, THAT would be fun!
Merry Christmas Dyan!!

Laura said...

lol....those are great. Love Lucy's! hahahaha...Merry Christmas to ya, whatever color you prefer. xo

Karen (karey2005) said...

What a hoot!

Kaz Hall said...

Hee hee!! Love it!! Happy Christmas to you!! Xxx

Anne said...

OMG! Loved the pictures-so fun,well done and color appropriate!
The video had me laughing out loud-the "special" sound effects are timed so perfectly! I also had tears running down my leg! ;)

texasbarb said...

So much fun!! Thank you Cesar for creating these fun photos and thank you Dyan for sharing!!

Merry Christmas...may all you wishes come true!

Karin said...

You've just made the world a brighter place. :-)

toni said...

Great fun ! Xx

Lea said...

These are fantastic! Thoroughly enjoyed DA with farts, too funny! Thanks for the giggle and lightening my heart for a bit! Hugs!

The Hardy Stamper said...

Cesar is a genius! Those photos really made me smile - but where is the one with Jim using Dylusions?!
I love the Downton clip too! Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a Dylusional new year!

Michelle Webb said...

Tears! lots and lots of tears rolling down my face, my (face!) cheeks are aching with laughter at the Downton vid, oh Helen's gonna wee her pants when she see's this. Thanks a million for sharing it. Love Cesar's pics, my minds racing with how many more we could do! Have a fab Christmas. Michelle xx

SamsHomeCookedDesigns.com said...

These pictures are ace !!! Just off to watch the video.

Gerrittina said...

Ha ha, these are great. Love the queen and the pope.

Arts by Sara said...

LMAO... just love these awesome photo's! Way to go Cesar!!! Also that video is sooooo hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing! Happy Holidays Dyan!!! Hugs!!! <3

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott